• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine Rotor Replacement Lenses Too Small?

bipster

Oakley Beginner
Have a pair of Turbine Rotor's I purchases from an Oakley shop a little over 3 years ago. Prizm lenses that have since been scratched. I bought replacement lenses from Oakley.com that are too small? Not sure if there are different models, but from the Oakley website I either get Turbine Rotor or regular Turbine options. I don't see any other options around size. Aside from returning these lenses for... ??? I don't really know my options.

Are their different models? Were older versions a different size? Is this a fluke? Just posting here first in case there is a glaring issue I overlooked when ordering online.

Attached files to be specific on how "off" these are.

Thanks!

IMG_20200604_200729.jpg

IMG_20200604_200717.jpg

IMG_20200604_200650.jpg

IMG_20200604_200630.jpg

Looks like a lens for a Turbine rotor XS
Thanks for the reply. So this may just be an issue with the wrong item in the box? I considered that, but not having seen the XS in person I would think they would be much smaller, not just a bit.

Thanksa gain

I know this seems silly but you are sure you bought this pair at a Vault? The part number should be printed on the frame itself, no need to remove anything.

Whats the part number on the receipt?

No worries. I am starting to wonder if they are legit, but I know I bought this specific pair from a Vault. It was on a work trip to another state because I don't have a Vault or even an Oakley store within 2 hours of me. I will add I have only bought 4 pairs of Oakleys and they were all spaced by several years, so it's not like I have a lot to get confused. Attached is a photo of the receipt. Let me know if you see anything here.

If there should be a part number on the frame is there a place I should look?

IMG_20200605_113440.jpg

Looks like its an OCP which is why it has no sku

Ok. I'm a little ignorant here. OCP is Oakley Custom Product? If that's the case what does that mean for my lenses?

And you're correct, I hand picked the frames the logo and the lenses

Latest Posts

Back