• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turbine's with Round O?

Personally, I don't like the idea, the square O seems to appeal to new enthusiast, while the stretched O is very iconic which appeal to all, the square O can still be maximized. Same with the Elite O. How I wish they keep these 3 logos. Anyway, Lux seems to have decided already.

The idea is to keep it simple. One logo across the board for brand recognition like other large companies. I just wish there was more of the Elite O out there.

I prefer the Ellipse icon logo to be honest. I mean you look at a lot of sporting brands out there, mostly they have just the one logo. A lot of people get confused on logos easily.

Personally, I don't like the idea, the square O seems to appeal to new enthusiast, while the stretched O is very iconic which appeal to all, the square O can still be maximized. Same with the Elite O. How I wish they keep these 3 logos. Anyway, Lux seems to have decided already.
Decision was made long ago unfortunately

Back