• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Turned On To Oakley

In 2007 I got my first pair of Flaks, which was right around the time they came out. They're still my favorite frame by far. That first pair of flaks have since been broken, but I was able to fix them somewhat and now they're safety glasses for shooting and ****tin around :D

Maybe they were just a magic pair of Oakleys that pass from owner to owner to show people what real sunglasses are like. You didn't lose them; it was just someone else's turn. lol.

I'd like to think that lol! But seriously though it was fairly abused.. The zeros are a loose fit, and especially so on a (then) teenage me! They fell off my face while MTBing a couple times. I marvelled at how the lenses held up to being rolled over by my tyres on more than one occasion. The first time was over grass, i swear there wasnt even a scratch. Last i remember the lenses were stressed at the hinge, nosepiece wouldnt stay on well, and i had scratched the lenses abit.

My first pair was a radar, so I got into Oakley fairly recently, +- 5 years, but a mate of mine got a pair for Xmas and they were the balls! I just had to have a pair and since that day Ive been hooked!

man i wish i got into splices at the beginning. all good, i got 2 coming my way to join my lonely fmj ice! man, i knew selling one would cause a reaction... its like medusa.. cut off one head, 2 take its place!!

Yep, one day I'll get the black chrome version too..........................once people stop persuading me to by Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

Latest Posts

Back