• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twenty (2012)

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Has anyone picked up one of these yet? If so what do you think? I've looked them over at the store many times and I love them, plan on getting the Polished Black/Black Iridium pair.

I got the gunmetal/fire, I think they're awesome. Fit great for medium to smaller heads. Very similar to the originals.

I just bought a pair. I wish they had the FMJ with a more subtle lens option haha. I think their only weakness is the lack of colorways, but hopefully they'll come out with some more (Hoping for Ghost Text!). I think they're like a mix between the original Twenty's and the Fives 4.0. Same type of fit, similar size, but the lenses are rounder and sleeker. I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep it, since I actually prefer my SJ2's and Fives 4.0 over them, but we'll see. They are extremely comfy though!

I have the FMJ with fire and think they are the Cat's Azz. They are not to big....not to small....they are just right. I think the lack of colorways could be an issue as well. As much as I like the fit and feel.....if it wasn't for the FMJ...I would have passed.

just picked up a pair the other day too, i love mine. got the FMJ/Fire totally worth it. Just to have that cool pair too. might not wear them as much as i would like but hey you never know right. if you like them then get them thats what i say

Stopped by the O store today, here are closer pics for anyone that is interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am a huge fan of the original Twenty's i have 3 pairs, so i was kinda excited to try these new ones out. Tried them them out and was not impressed at all. The fit was different and orbitals were a little strange on my face compared to the originals.
But that could mean my face is jacked up lol,... all in all i didn't care for the new ones.

Latest Posts

Back