• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twenty XX - Earsock Replacements?

I am looking for black ear socks as well for the twenties. I have the clear grey frames with polarized lenses. I am about to just sell the pair as I can't find anything as far as socks replacements..
Clear grey frame sounds like the 2012 version of the XX Twenty. Post a pic to be sure.

dsc03738.jpg

Image found online, but this is the exact pair (but with polarized lenses).

I imagine socks are still not available.. (regardless of 2012 model or not..)

dsc03738.jpg

Image found online, but this is the exact pair (but with polarized lenses).

I imagine socks are still not available.. (regardless of 2012 model or not..)
I would call customer service and warranty. Either one could have them. I just wanted to see the pic to be sure which it was. You have the 2012 version but all the ones being talked about here are the original one.

So I have an update on this. Oakley customer support verified the damage and since they are discontinued, are allowing me to pick a pair of similar value off of the site..

This is pretty awesome of them. Now I just need to decide what to get. Would prefer something that has been around awhile/will be made for years to come.

So I have an update on this. Oakley customer support verified the damage and since they are discontinued, are allowing me to pick a pair of similar value off of the site..

This is pretty awesome of them. Now I just need to decide what to get. Would prefer something that has been around awhile/will be made for years to come.
You know where there's any haystacks? I need you to get a needle out of one

Latest Posts

Back