• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twenty's wider than fives squared?

music_man185

Oakley Beginner
I finally got around to going to sunglass hut and they happened to have some Twenty's in stock. I tried them on, but felt that they didn't have the wrap of the fives squared. I tried on a pair of fives squared immediately after, and they looked like they wrapped my head much better. There was only one pair of Twenty's, so I wasn't able to try on another pair to see if it was maybe a stretched out pair. Can anyone confirm that fives squared have a tighter wrap than Twenty's?

i dont know about wrap but ive heard the new twenty's have had a better build quality to them? i heard the fievs squared were flimsy.

I have found same as HDO says...Fives fit me looser Sold all mine...Twentys wrap and feel sturdier to me....Five 4.o's were very similiar to twentys minus unobtanium and were better than Squareds , I thought...everyone's head is diffferent tho...

It's kind of hard to explain... The fives squared do have a "looser" feel to them in the arms. But with the twentys on my face, I can stick a finger in both sides by my temples. I can't do that with the fives squared. The twentys have a tighter wrap in the arms. The fives squared have a tighter wrap on the front, around the face.

same observation with music_man185. twenty's are tighter on the arms while fives squared wraps better on the front.

Back