• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twice As Nice...

echav23

I should Work at Oakley
Northern Nevada
Splice...Twice as nice...

A couple of my recent purchases....
CIMG0423.jpg

NICE PICK UP!!!!!!! I have always been a fan of the Splice.....I am worknig on getting my 3rd pair, I dont care which colorway as long as they are in mint condition, and of course at a deal....

Me too...trying to hunt down the Juan Pablo Montoya Edition...

A couple of weeks ago, a seller had the JPM Splice and JPM Valve BNIB for around $350.00 (If I recall the price correctly) I sent him an Ebay message asking to buy one and he never responded. They didnt sell and he relisted them again, then on the last day both sold.... I also saw a pair of JPM ice lenses go last night for $52.00

Love a GOOD splice. I have the first edition one (without Oakley on the bridge). Love it to bits but need a third set of lenses for it as the iridium is coming away again. Anyone fitted None OE lenses to theirs? I'm looking at Exovista ones, are they any good for the Splice?

I love my Splice too. I've got the Gunmetal/Polished-Black w/ Emerald.
Daft-arse me, though, wore them so much as a knockabout pair that the FMJ Gunmetal has peeled a little over one orbital.
Gutted is not the word.