• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twins.... I love twins. New cases for the collection.

AlanH

I should Work at Oakley
Blessed with twins today. Proud papa!

Makes cases 12 and 13 for the collection. Seems like so long ago I got my first.

4.0 Single Wide (x2)

All shelves, keys included. Needs a good cleaning maybe a new lexan door on one. See what buffs out.

20210806_174048.jpg

After getting them cleaned and into the office discovered one had a fried relay AB switch to turn on the lights. Ordered a replacement pair of them from Amazon, will replace the switch tomorrow when it arrives. Going to need a bigger office soon. So worth the 6 hr round trip in my 88 F250 with no A/C in the florida sun to get them thought.

After getting them cleaned and into the office discovered one had a fried relay AB switch to turn on the lights. Ordered a replacement pair of them from Amazon, will replace the switch tomorrow when it arrives. Going to need a bigger office soon. So worth the 6 hr round trip in my 88 F250 with no A/C in the florida sun to get them thought.
No AC in a Florida car? Are you nuckin futs??

Hey it was 2k for 1988 F250 with 88k miles and no A/C working. For a beater farm truck I couldnt beat the price. I have a new AC system on the fix list but 700 for AC or 600 for 2 new cases. Was an easy choice 😅
Great price for the truck, but man I would have gone ac over more cases lol. Your Oakley force is strong my man

Great price for the truck, but man I would have gone ac over more cases lol. Your Oakley force is strong my man
It's only hot 8 months out of the year here in gulf shore region. Rest of the time is just mild with a sprinkle of cool (2 weeks). At least the windows roll down and I have the classic tilt in side windows too. For that vintage AC feel.

Back