• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twitch Authenticity Check

NiGHTSx2

Oakley Expert
San Jose, CA
eBay 200676833773

Any Twitch experts out there? Did they ever come in a red box? I've seen them in the heavy brown box, and the thin white one... The microbag looks off to me too. Are these fakes?

I'm not an expert, but i do own one pair: A Square O icon. The one in the posting looks to be the stretchline. The SKU he posts matches up with the colorway. My Twitch also came in a red box, so that looks ok. The microfiber bag is real, but from the womens line.

It looks legit to me. ~$60 after shipping isn't a bad price. I'm selling mine for $35 (Brown Smoke/Dark Bronze) /shameless plug :smile:

I was wondering about the bag; I knew it was the correct women's logo. I've seen these listed as unisex frames. So I'm wondering if they were actually marketed in the women's line at some point. Either that, or it's just a mismatched bag. Thanks to everyone for the input!

Probably a mismatched bag. Ryan Sheckler has a signature model Twitch (also a Strechline) so I don't think they were in the women's line.

Does anyone know if the strethline version has "twitch" written on the interior of one of the earstems? I know that the square icon version does.

So I bought the Twitch from the auction mentioned at the top of the thread. It actually did come with the correct red bag. One earstem has the usual "Made in USA," but the other has nothing. There isn't a model number on the frames either. Otherwise everything looks legit. I'm just a bit paranoid, because it was an eBay auction, and because there are fake Twitches out there (which is weird, because I didn't think it was ever a very popular model).

Post up some detail pics of it. Somebody will likely be able to work it out for you.

Back