• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two Deep Water Prizms

Thank You Doug. I wish that I could put some Deep Water PRISMS in my Woodgrain Frogskins. I really like the Daily PRIZM lens a lot, but it would be great to have the ability to wear my 'skins on really bright days. Plus, I think the Blue PRIZM lens would look cool against the Gray Woodgrains.
I also think a pair of Daily PRIZM lenses for 3rd Gen Frogskins should be fairly easy to sell.
I know that I'm going to like the Deep Waters on my Flaks, so it's going to be great having another pair stuck away in case of a mishap.

Hey Doug. Did You see that lady cyclist crash on the downhill run the other day? The poor girl outpumps all of the other ladies going up the mountain, and then wipes out badly on the way down with a 40 second lead.
Oh my God though. I saw her go over the bars and into that foot-high curb, and I thought she was dead, or at least crushed her pelvis. You cyclists are wild. I remember flying down hills as a kid with no regard for a crash landing. You never know.

Wally I missed this question! If you don't quote me or use the "@" with my user name to tag me back here I have to wander by to see it!

And I saw footage of that crash yesterday....I agree we are crazy. That equates to driving down the road in your car at 40 miles per hour in your underwear and opening the door and jumping out. OUCH.
She'll be feeling that for a while...

I hope you get those Deep Waters in today!!!
:dance2:

I just got the regular Flak Jacket lenses today! Ijust got home and haven't opened the package. It looks like the Flak Jackets will be the ones that I use. Save the best for last I guess.

image.jpeg
My regular Flak Jacket pair have arrived, so that settles it. The regular Flak Jacket PRIZMS will be the pavir that I wear, and the XLJ's will be stuck away for the future. I really like the looks of the Blue Iridium. It's hard to tell what they will look like from the pictures on the web. Hopefully I can install then without snapping my frames in two. I've always been leery after my MOONS startedbreaking up. Here's a real-life picture of the Flak Jacket lenses.

I bought a Genuine Oakley Unobtanium Blue Rubber set, so I will wait to open any lenses until I have my Rubber kit. I may just install the new XLJ Deep Waters because I'll have both lense sets when the Blue Rubers arrive.It makes sense to go with the XLJ's because my Black Iridium and Jade Iridium sets are both XLJ, so I'll have all of themslots in my case stacked with XLJ's, and not even a tiny mark on any of them.
Frames, maybe, but I'm pretty set for lenses.

Back