• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Two Juliets And Set Of Lenses......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I have for sale 2 Juliets and a set of ice blue lenses. First the lenses are not perfect but very close ,when I hold the left one up to the light I can see one tiny tiny speck on the inside (cant see it unless holding up to light) does not affect vision. The other lens seems fine.(can't see any imperfection) asking 40 dollars shipped U.S. only please. Next is a pair of Plasma / Emerald Juliet 3rd Generation with serial JE######B (according to O Review). No box but will come with black bag. Asking 260.00 shipped. The frame is good and tight and the frame looks perfect. The left lens has some light cleaning marks on the inside doesn't affect vision and is not visible on the outside. The other lens I can't see anything wrong with. Lastly is a pair of unserialized X Metal Ruby lens (2009). The frame looks great and tight (left side tight and right side has minor flex). These have brand new lenses just installed at vault on 3/24 and not worn since.(have receipt) This one also comes with box,coin,bag and rubbers. Asking 360.00 shipped. Also would trade either pair for any color combo X Squared only thing is would want box and all if trading for x metal or no box for emerald.(but if you have box for them may trade up for them.
P3291693_zps1e8c8fad.jpg
P3291692_zps49654f13.jpg
P3301697_zps03b6189c.jpg
P3291695_zpscf007029.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd

If anyone is interested let me know going out of town this week (hamburg NY) and will not be back til Friday .

would also trade the ice lenses for Ichiro polished emerald slate Juliet box complete and maybe a small amount of cash to you.

bump up for the weekend.....

Pm'd

All sold to X-METAL03 thanks!!!!!!

Last edited:
WOOHOO!!