• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale TWO M Frame Hybrid S Blue Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Ok guys...I have two of these lenses for sale. Both are VERY CLOSE in condition.

The lens with the clear nose piece I am going to grade as an 8.5/10. There are a few VERY faint scratches on the lens, but you cannot then see unless you hold it at the Sun. Scratches do not affect vision at all and you cannot see them at all if you are looking at the lens from the front. There are scuffs on the top of the lens where it sits into the frame...common for a used, mounted lens.

I want $125 shipped for this lens.

The second lens with the black nose piece I rate a 7.5-8/10. This one has a few more scratches on it, however just like the other lens, you cannot see the scratches on the outside of the lens. It looks great just like the clear nose piece lens. Only if you hold it up to the light can you see the faint scratches and they wear great; no vision obstructions at all, but does have wear on the top where it connects with the frame.

$100 shipped for the black nose piece lens.

Like many of you on this board, I myself are an M Frame fanatic. Have been since the 90s. I have priced these lenses based on condition, scarcity, and what I would be willing to pay for them. I am a wearer, not really a collector.

BD94BFBE-0183-42F7-AD88-280988C3FA20.jpeg

14C7F42E-88C2-4FE4-BED1-072D00AFF77E.jpeg

1ACF670F-3A5B-4139-8008-B9EF376470BC.jpeg

03E14B33-50E6-4B5E-98D8-59799101C052.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
PM sent

Both lenses are sold.

Wow