• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two More Today

Nyarlathotep

The Crawling Chaos
Premium Member
Mesa, AZ
I picked up the fuel cell with the intention of putting the lenses in my piston bones that are on back order. And my phobia showed up today sans box or paperwork, but it is one of the coolest gascans I've ever seen.

6433524835_b875c010b7_b.jpg

6433524477_a0b6c8d004_b.jpg

I picked up the fuel cell with the intention of putting the lenses in my piston bones that are on back order. And my phobia showed up today sans box or paperwork, but it is one of the coolest gascans I've ever seen.

6433524835_b875c010b7_b.jpg

6433524477_a0b6c8d004_b.jpg

What lenses are in those clear fuel cells? I get my Troy lees tomorrow or Friday. I had a local delear order a pair for me and they were on back order also but one of their stores in Jacksonville got a pair and they are shipping them to the store where I live so I can get them earlier. Can't wait to get them I'm a huge car freak so they are amazing to me.

What lenses are in those clear fuel cells? I get my Troy lees tomorrow or Friday. I had a local delear order a pair for me and they were on back order also but one of their stores in Jacksonville got a pair and they are shipping them to the store where I live so I can get them earlier. Can't wait to get them I'm a huge car freak so they are amazing to me.
Chrome Iridium, I've only seen them in the white science fuel cell and this matte clear from N3L

Wow congrats on the Phobias those are awesome, I wish gascans fit me I would be all over a pair of those!!

Back