• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two New Display Cases...more On The Way!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

I have been looking for a few new display cases to try something out and found a few non-Oakley cases. I'm actually pretty happy with them. I also have an authentic Cube on the way I should have by the end of the week. I rearranged the top shelf of my large display also:

Oil Rig Display Case

Case1.jpg

7f3103ee.jpg

Rearranged a few in the Main Case:

Top Shelf

b9f042d6.jpg

Shelves 2 & 3
shelf23.jpg

I also have an Infinite Hero Radar with Violet Iridium Path Lens on the way!!

I actually found them through an online retailer. I've looked constantly for authentic O countertop displays and couldn't find any locally here in Oklahoma. At over $500 per display on ebay, I just couldn't justify the price. I paid 117 each for these and am very happy with them. I think you can fit just as many pairs in these as you could a countertop display. I did buy a cube, which is on the way.

Very very nice BAPD77. I have yet to find a display case for my sunnies. A new IKEA is opening in Denver, CO in a week or so. When I get back I was looking into the IKEA Detolf. Any feedback on those as a display?

pretty good deal for those displays!
nice rearrangement . . . love your brazil edition ;o)

The detolf would be my nmbr 1 alternative, its very nice!

Very very nice BAPD77. I have yet to find a display case for my sunnies. A new IKEA is opening in Denver, CO in a week or so. When I get back I was looking into the IKEA Detolf. Any feedback on those as a display?

I use the Detolf as my display case. The only drawback on it is that it only has 3 shelves. The plus side is that you can easily add more shelves using wire rope grips.

Here's what i mean (this is my case, btw):

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back