• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Two New Pair Today....

del518

I have a few pair.....
Upstate New York
Picked these up today at The Vault......(yup...they are crappy pics, sorry)

Eye Patch........Grey Smoke with Grey lenses.
2011-10-11203552.jpg

Ichiro Radar:) I didn't think I would still find these around!
2011-10-11202951.jpg

They also had the STPL Radar....but I just couldn't part with the $179..........plus the Jade lens I would get for them. Also, got a couple of T Shirts and Hoodies.

There are also 2 additional pairs in the mail that I bought. I will post later this week.

dang you DEL518! you bought my Ichiro Radar! lol jk, but congrat's on the radar man! i personally love the silver with ghost text over the blue frost with silver ghost text. I like the silver and the baby blue icons! sweet pair man. Will you be wearing them? or use them more as a showpiece? I hope to get a pair myself someday, but seeing as they are radars would probably never wear them. But, Im a big seattle mariners fan, and i am a big ichiro fan, so it'd be perfect to add to my collection.
Yes i know the mariners sucked the last several seasons but i love them still. They tied the MLB record with 116 wins in a season. Hard to believe now day's huh.

Yes Yosh.........I will be wearing them. Funny thing is when I tried them on.....they didn't seem to fit right. Keep in mind I have a huge dome piece (if you look at a picture with my wife and I in it......my head looks like a pumpkin and my wife's looks like a strawberry). Anyways, I just thought I would need to get use to them as I don't have any Radars in my collection. I was pleased to find out that they cam with a secondary nose piece (bomb). Once I swapped those out.....they were good to go.

They had those Radars at the Vault?!?! And I wish they made more Asian fit frames..specifically Lifestyle ones

sweet . . . nice adds!!

i wish i would have a vault close to where i live - ohh no better not it's expensive enough to feed the addiction with all that www shopping tours

Back