• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Two pairs of Oakley Dispatch for sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Good Morning All,

For sale:

Two pairs of Oakley Original Dispatch!
Only selling them as a pair and these are listed on eBay if you prefer that way.
I only have one pair of lenses for these and I’ve been switching the lenses in and out of each pair. The lenses are scuffed up and have some peeling on them. But there’s lenses you can buy out there to replace them if you want

Matte Black Sebastian Loe Dispatch: OO9090-09

Orange Clementine: OO9090-06

I have a box and a microfiber carrying case.
Some guy on eBay tried coming up with some story that the frame SKUs didn’t match the glasses when he bought them. Also tried telling me there was some “discoloration” by where the lenses go in on the orange ones. I called 2 Oakley stores up here in Michigan verifying that the SKUs matched the glasses and they were indeed AUTHENTIC. Please know your dispatch before you buy these. I had the same guy from eBay message me last night saying if my store can “confirm” they’re real to message him. I already know they’re authentic. This man will never buy another item from me after that.

If you are interested please let me know ! I will ship out USPS and only to the 50 states in America !

PM me if interested

$280 OBO

UPDATE: The lenses are the lenses that came on the orange Clementine pair and do not read Sebastian Loe on the bottom right hand corner. The lenses are scuffed and have some delamination going on the lenses.

4B0CC9D9-4313-4888-8BB5-BFE958E3C7BB.jpeg

95062B8A-B72E-4F57-B445-23CE7D5224EC.jpeg

89B52437-7C8D-4AEC-98F5-C16786568FA5.jpeg

A5DAE8E5-B0AF-45C5-AEB6-C34705905FC6.jpeg

3EB3304A-BFB0-4003-BB5D-2BF4445A761E.jpeg

B8DB0441-E40B-457E-93AB-25852138F165.jpeg

68593600-DF34-442F-85F3-547A703C7A6B.jpeg

C4C1B968-6B06-4A55-AA72-B3755AC9BA7F.jpeg

6CE8568B-BD89-47EF-A7D7-1E8994D29B40.jpeg

1A93611C-06A9-4D1C-ACE3-4AFBAD2EBFA7.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Very nice pair! Also in keeping with the OF default picture local.... bathroom pics!!

Thanks. Haha for some reason every time I post something for sale goes right to the bathroom 😂 must be force of habit

Been wanting the Loeb for a while.
Does it have the original lens?

I believe so , they are pretty scuffed from the previous owner but I still wear them as is

These look pretty cool, can you get a pic of the Leob lenses against the light to see the condition and the lens signature. Also which icons are included, do you have both the red/black flag style icons and the black ones or just one?

Just went through my messages when I bought them from the seller last year. Unfortunatelyyyyyyy, these lenses are from the Clementines I bought just the Loe frames and the clementines as a lot. Still waiting on the glasses to be shipped back to me because of the guy from eBay listed above claiming they were “not authentic”. He emailed me back yesterday saying if my store can confirm they are real to contact him again and he will purchase. Literally sounds like the guy just didn’t have the money. Absolutely no way I will ever sell to that guy again. I’ll post more pictures when I get them back in!

Hello, Amigo how much for the Black Ones ?
Thank you