• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Trading Two Romeo 1998 Coin For Romeo 1997 Coin + Cash

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

20140701_120648.jpg

pm me if you have a deal to make. Thanks!

Some people reacted to this post.
Just want to get clarification on your post. Are you looking to trade two R2 coins for one R1 coin or the other way around?
If you're looking for the coin in your post to trade for the one pictured in mine, I'll deal.
EDITED: the coin pictured below is not mine. I was merely trying to find out if this R2 coin was available.
Romeo 2 Coin.jpg

Last edited:
let me modify my title, sorry for the confusion, im looking for Romeo 1 coin 1997. I can let go of my 2 Romeo 2 coin 1998 for a Romeo 1 coin 1997 + cash. Thanks!

I didnt know there was a difference. Made me look at mine, cool beans!

I get it now! You have two 1998 coins, and you want to trade them for one 1997 coin. But then there is the +cash part at the end... and then suddenly the Romeo2 coin is added to the mix... LOL!

yeah.. because 1998 Romeo coins are R2's.. and the 1997 are R1's

The R2 didnt come out until 2004.

thats what i was thinking so i posted a question n Oakley Enthusiast in Facebook... we are still figuring things out...

Speculation. They did a first run of coins in 97. Did a second huge run in 98. Instead of changing coins every year they just keep the 98 coins and used then in all the later models of the R and R2.

yeah.. i pinged Dann about this.. and he said exactly what you said. let me share this to them in the group. so im still holding a romeo 1 coin labelled 1998. i thought 1998 are for r2 only, thanks @GRFMotorsports for the info