• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Two single wide doors with hardware

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Good evening OF team. Looking for two doors with hardware for the above case.

Thank you!

Some people reacted to this post.
Hey OF. Still looking if anyone knows of one or any possible leads.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

TTT

So the doors are smaller than a single wide door is on that double you showed. I have both cases. They are not the same dimensions. My local glass shop cut me a replacement plexi door for my single wide black case for $60, you may want to talk to a local shop for glass or I can get all the dimensions they used for you and you can order one.

Let me know if you are interested. This is the same shop I had cut the replacement glass shelving for a spine case and 2 replacement shelves for the single wide case.

I had that door cut and got new locks and hinges
20200528_133909.jpg

On a separate note I talked to my local glass/plexi company. They dont ship, however if you want to pay for shipping I am happy to take one of my doors off my cabinets down to the shop so they can do a precision cut and measure for them. Have them make them and you can pay for the doors with shipping of your choice and I will get them to you. This way you still get a accurate door for a single or double wide with proper lock placements cut.

Just hit me up in PM if you want to go that route. Just a collector helping another collector!

Locks and hinge hardware are dealers choice.... you can go the Amazon, HD, or Lowes route or a specialty vendor for those parts. Not overly expensive.

Latest Posts

Back