• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twoface frame peel

Dozer

Oakley Beginner
I’ve got a pair of Twoface that the nose bridge area finish started peeling and I’m wondering if anybody else has had this issue with theirs? Seems a bit premature for the finish to peel off as I’ve had them maybe a year. I may have to start another thread in Modding section as I’m thinking about taking them apart and hydradipping the lower frame half.

had mine for about 9 months roughly no problem clean them once a month which is bad i know :( but i also have been taking care of them besides the cleaning lol

Usually just wipe them down with the carrying bag after use. From what I’m reading in cleaning thread I should have been washing with some soap to clean oils off and such. So may have been doomed from first time I started wearing them. I have some other models and never had this issue though.

I own every colorway of twoface. Ive never had any issues with mine. I usually wear one of them 2-3 days a week. My go too pair for a long time was the polished black w/24k that has the polished gold lower. It still looks fine.

Sounds like you may have defective coating on yours.

yeah Micah it's sounding that way. Hydradip will hopefully take care of it. Or may possibly cerakote the lower frame section.

Back