• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Twoface lens question

northcub

I should Work at Oakley
Premium Member
Utah
Hey Troopers - got a question for y’all - I just picked up a pair of Twoface locally. Frame is good but lenses are trashed. Been watching the forums and getting ready to pull the trigger on some new ones, but Revant says there are two lens types out there. The new pair I bought have the square O and all my others have the ellipse. Does this signify different lenses? If not, what does?

Thanks in advance for your comments and help!

The pair with the square O are 9189-05. I don't own a pair of XL.

I was on Revant's site the other day and they mentioned their lenses fit 85% of the Twoface out there. If the pair they send doesn't fit, they would exchange them for the other style. Interestingly, that statement is now gone from their Twoface page.

They could also mean there may be a difference between Asian fit and standard but I've never checked myself. If thats your model number then you'll be fine.

The older Twoface came with the square O. Newer ones have the elliptical icon. I have two of these, but both are first gen (square icon). I did notice the newer ones with elliptical icon tend to fit my face better. I assume there could be a difference in lens size/fit between the two generations.

Latest Posts

Back