• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

TwoFace Replacement Lenses/Icons

Kuztomized

I should Work at Oakley
Southwest PA
I'm looking for authentic Oakley replacement lenses and icons to customize a pair of TwoFace. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I searched online with no luck. Is there maybe somewhere I could call to place a special order? I'd rather not have to buy an additional pair or two just to harvest the parts I want, then have to sell my unwanted "frankenstein" pair(s). Thanks!

What colours are u after?

I have the Matte Black / Violet Iridium pair... I think I want BIP lenses and some sort of dark icons (black, dark grey, gunmetal, etc). Violet iridium just isn't my style, as much as I want to like it.

I'm not a fan of the polished black TwoFace... The matte black is awesome because you can't tell the difference between the frame & rim. On the polished black, the difference is very obvious and I'm personally not a fan. (However I am really into the navy/chrome twoface where the frame doesn't match the rim)

(Edit - not sure why it is auto linking to ebay when I type the name of the frames... I did not put that link in there)

Last edited:
Back