• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Type O Member awards

210thumper

Oakley Expert
San Antonio
so if u are in Texas and visit/buy from the oakley store/ vault as often as I do u are probably aware of Oakley's Type O Membership.

well today I got a surprise package from oakley and what was inside excited me and intrigued me as well... I'm just wondering if anyone else has received similar or exact items from Oakley and how many R actually out there...

image.jpg

so if u are in Texas and visit/buy from the oakley store/ vault as often as I do u are probably aware of Oakley's Type O Membership.

well today I got a surprise package from oakley and what was inside excited me and intrigued me as well... I'm just wondering if anyone else has received similar or exact items from Oakley and how many R actually out there...

View attachment 127634
Wow those are nice sketches a future hopefully real XMETAL perhaps? Very nice.

Just got this on type O.
You've unlocked a Free Oakley eyewear cleaning in any Oakley store, expires 12 months from delivery
It may take a year for the stores to get the machines to do this...

I am up to level 14 and my circle over 3/4 completed. When will there be more rewards like the giclee print?
I dont know. I had the points for the print but it never unlocked for me. I got the Bubba flag at level 20. I should be on level 25 now but nothing new recently. I still have a few tickets that havent posted.

Back