• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ufc 193

Am I the only one who thinks the girls look ridiculous during the weigh-in and before the fight when they're talking sh!t to each other?

Usually when you have a lot coming out of your mouth you can't back it up. Real fights done have many words. Years ago some clown at a gas station and two of his friends gave me some s@$t . He found himself on the ground with a lot of stitches in his skull after I broke him open with a bat. I don't recall saying much except "your friend is going to need an ambulance" nuff said.

holly is bigger. She under estimated her and got cocky. She was not in shape as well took her opponent lightly...

Am I the only one who thinks the girls look ridiculous during the weigh-in and before the fight when they're talking sh!t to each other?

You might be. The desire to impose your will on another person is not exclusively a guy thing. I rather like the idea of a partner that can take care of themselves.

Actually Ronda did all the $hit talking.

When you're scared that's what you do. She had a real good idea what her weakness was pre-fight, she even called it.

...holly is bigger. She (Rhonda) was not in shape as well took her opponent lightly...
She usually looks soft but that is part of her appeal for better or worse. She does look like a woman rather than a cyborg (pun intended) and like any other fighter they put significant weight back on after weigh-in.

Holly had a great fight plan and executed it to apparent perfection. Good for her and the sport at large!

I just think Ronda betted on Holly to win b4 the fight esppecially when she got at least $700 to every $100 betted on Holly. Easy $$$!!!:cool-20: And she gets a rematch.

Latest Posts

Back