• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UFC

if Cain continues to stay healthy and fight like he did against JDS, there isn't a guy in the division who can hang with him...He was very very precise in that and his focus was so intense...takes the term beast to a new level.. I also like nate, but their antics have become juvenille and more of a turn off. I agree you have to beat the champ, but the champ has to show up too...He fought like 3/4's of a champ in that fight... This weekend though, that should be interesting...Maybe Chael will bring his stones like John Holmes and take this one more seriously...Only time will tell..

WW or MW? WW is too much for him, he's gonna be weak. Lol seriously i want to see Alexander Gustafsson and JBJ inside the octagon.

IDK. Everytime i think Jones is gonna struggle he ends up destroying them guy. I think after Spider destroys Wideman or whatever his name is, he and Jones will have a super fight. That is a fight i'd love to see.!

Back