• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UFO Police call in Vegas

I'd freak out if i see this in my backyard

IMG_9232.gif

I saw those yesterday “news”
wish they catch that video of the alien?? But who knows?. But seriously though if you believe you’re the only creature that was created?? Look in the mirror…….THATS GOT TO BE ONE UGLY MFER RIGHT THERE AND IT IS SAD 🙄😒👀….

I wonder how large this guys backyard is if a aircraft that is big enough for 10' creatures can crash land and everyone on the property is not killed. :cool:
I know right 9 and 10 ft?? That’s got to be at least a full sized bus or somethin, to the fact that it didn’t even cause any big explosion when it landed kinda questionabl. But still come on mannn with social media and all if that was me who saw it?? Sheeeez the first thing i do is post it here with me wearing my R1 selfie with the craft and the alien…..Let’s see them biden clowns delete that….😂

I wonder how large this guys backyard is if a aircraft that is big enough for 10' creatures can crash land and everyone on the property is not killed. :cool:
not all aliens crash. Sounds like these guys landed put on a show and took off. Probably some kind of alien mimes

i mean, i absolutely believe aliens exist...and at one point, i strongly believe they were assisting mankind progress through some sort of specialized evolution...but now, i'm not so sure. i'm thinking they use us as their comedy central on their intergalactic cable.
i'm sure not much is going to come from this report though it is compelling.

Back