• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UFO Police call in Vegas

There is a good chance we will be confronted in our lifetime with none earth life and technologies.
The technology: 💀 we're dead

IMG_9279.gif

IMG_9278.gif

I’m sure there is some type of life out there. I mean if it happened here it can happen somewhere else in the universe. But after the last few years I don’t believe a damn thing the world leaders and agencies tell us. They are as trustworthy to me now as a gas station clerk saying the hotdogs are fresh. —If it is true then I have no doubt that government leaders will sell us out for a little space dust.

I’m sure there is some type of life out there. I mean if it happened here it can happen somewhere else in the universe. But after the last few years I don’t believe a damn thing the world leaders and agencies tell us. They are as trustworthy to me now as a gas station clerk saying the hotdogs are fresh. —If it is true then I have no doubt that government leaders will sell us out for a little space dust.
Its not really the govt. Its the Snowden's and Asange's that are risking their careers and safety to come out and say it. But in this latest case, the whistleblower was fact checked by Michael Shellenberger, a fully credible indy journalist and he asked numerous intel folks if the claims were true. All of them said yes.

Its not really the govt. Its the Snowden's and Asange's that are risking their careers and safety to come out and say it. But in this latest case, the whistleblower was fact checked by Michael Shellenberger, a fully credible indy journalist and he asked numerous intel folks if the claims were true. All of them said yes.
Well, I’ll know something is up if they start claiming Alien discrimination and start having Alien parades. 😉

Governments and religious leaders will continue to deny the existence of aliens until an alien spacecraft lands in Times Square and aliens disembark. All government and religious leaders fear they will become implausible or eventually obsolete once the extraterrestrial existence can no longer be denied.

And in part I can understand, because it could potentially throw the whole world into chaos overnight.
Who would go to work the next day and miss a second of news about the extraterrestrial beings.

Governments and religious leaders will continue to deny the existence of aliens until an alien spacecraft lands in Times Square and aliens disembark. All government and religious leaders fear they will become implausible or eventually obsolete once the extraterrestrial existence can no longer be denied.

And in part I can understand, because it could potentially throw the whole world into chaos overnight.
Who would go to work the next day and miss a second of news about the extraterrestrial beings.
I totally agree. The Bible and Qoran would come out as a fiction book

Back