• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK Military Discount

BrenGun

Oakley Beginner
Just joined this forum to get some information on the model I have before looking to purchase replacement new lenses. Some members kindly provided this info.

I discovered today that I can get 15% off all Oakley products from their on-line shop by using a code obtainable from the UK Defence Discount Service which costs £5 a year. Highly recommended... so for all those who served your Country, fill your boots.

Defence Discount Service Official - The only official forces discount website for the Armed Forces, families and Veterans

I think you can get much better pricing on their SI site if you are active military. I think I had about 50% off when I was in the army here in Norway. 15% is decent on their regular site though. Welcome btw

I think you can get much better pricing on their SI site if you are active military. I think I had about 50% off when I was in the army here in Norway. 15% is decent on their regular site though. Welcome btw
Maybe time to join the norwegian army;):hunter:

You don't need to be active duty to gain access to SI merchandise. Every year I send them a copy of my Veterans ID card and they allow me access.

Had to be active here at least, might have changed though since I left. If the Shocktube was better I might have tried ;)

Back