• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK Oakley "tune-up" Cost?

Blimey! Brilliant responses all. I had no idea the depth of the Oakley fan base. My new favourite forum for sure.
I'll now send my (apparently) gen 1's to Oakley with the instruction to replace what they can including whatever lenses they have left.
I'll just be happy to have continued use from them. I'm waiting for my new prescription RX's too so, I'll be covered.
Cheers all.

Sounds like a plan ;).
Just remember, when you send your Oakley's to Coventry, they actually ship them then over to Holland for the repair work...and the lenses are in the U.S.A.
You might get an answer in the form that I had of "sorry, we don't have any lenses in stock..."
I only mention it because post Luxottica days (yes I'm Lux bashing again) the left hand is seldom aware of the right hands existence, let alone what it's doing :confused:.

OK. I got my XX back from Oakley Tune-up. Can't believe how good the look and feel. All rubbers replaced including the nose pieces. Everything tightened back up. They still have iridium lenses but they're being dispatched separately from Ontario. Cost £27.50 for tune-up and another £60 for the lenses. Excellent service. Can't believe I almost threw them away.

Thanks all for the helpful advice.

Latest Posts

Back