• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK Obsessed Event

Peeza21

African in the United Kingdom
London, England
Calling all our Oakley collectors, it's time to share your obsession and show us what you've got!

We're looking for 5 obsessed collectors to bring their strongest 30 pieces from their collection and exhibit them in the Covent Garden store. You'll have the chance of being crowned best collector, and best collection on the day.

If you want to be one of the 5 just email the address below to register your interest, and to get more information,

StoreCoventGarden@oakley.com

Date: Saturday the 2nd of May

Where: Oakley Store Covent Garden

Time: 12pm - 8pm

More details to follow. If you are interested please mail the store ASAP!

don't think i will be top 5 but would love to be there...!

Yeah, bit impractical to lug half the collection to Covent Garden what with parking, congestion charging etc around there but I'd like to come along - how will it work for just attending? Invites needed or just turn up on the day?

Yeah, bit impractical to lug half the collection to Covent Garden what with parking, congestion charging etc around there but I'd like to come along - how will it work for just attending? Invites needed or just turn up on the day?

Considering store hours are 10am to 8pm I doubt there will be any issue for people that just want come dine and have a look, as the store will be open to the general public as per normal

Still places available for this. The success and future of events relies on us getting behind them and supporting Oakley, it is short notice, we do understand that, but we really would like to fill the spots at the event. Please don't hesitate to mail the store.

Please, if you mailed and have not received a reply try again, we have been having issues with receiving mail over the last week.

Latest Posts

Back