• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

From what I can see from both these photos and the ones earlier in the thread I would suggest it looks a similar shade but a little shinier or more metallic looking, but TBH I have never owned a OEM ti, I presume you mean same as TIO2 ?
Well i think it depends. I think there are tiO2s that have shinier plasma looking and not bone

Well i think it depends. I think there are tiO2s that have shinier plasma looking and not bone
OK, I had it in my mind they were more bone finish but yes if some are shinier plasma like then I would imagine pretty similar.

To be honest it's probably been literally 20 plus years since I've seen a pair of TIO2 in the flesh so could well be mistaken.

OK, I had it in my mind they were more bone finish but yes if some are shinier plasma like then I would imagine pretty similar.

To be honest it's probably been literally 20 plus years since I've seen a pair of TIO2 in the flesh so could well be mistaken.
I have a tiO2 in my display tower and i could not even remember what kind of plasma it was, if it was bone or shiny 😂 i only used it once and it was 1st gen so there's a chance it's goin to be bone but i really can't remember.

Hi Nutty, I have a pair of Oakley OX8034 MARSHAL Ferrari 803409 - size 51 and I've lost one of the arm hinge screws. They have the thread on the INSIDE rather than being a normal screw. Is this something you can help me with ? Thanks!
Send me a picture buddy.

I just wanted to take a couple of moments to mention to anyone whom is considering using the services of NuttyOAK13Y please do so without hesitation.

In recent weeks he has refinished a prescription pair of XX Metals and also tightened/serviced a pair of first generation Juliet's for me (also prescription) and in both cases I am absolutely delighted with the results.

The XX metals are literally like new 20 years or whatever on and I am now able to also (hopefully) get my Juliet's re-glazed prescription or RX wise too.

A really decent guy to do business with and highly recommended.

Back