• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

I live in the US, I reached out to the Xman but haven't gotten a reply. Could you email me and I can hire you for some services on my Juliet?
It would be expensive to send to the UK. There should be someone in the US who will do them. Try

@zwc0442

I live in the US, I reached out to the Xman but haven't gotten a reply. Could you email me and I can hire you for some services on my Juliet?
It would be expensive to send to the UK. There should be someone in the US who will do them. Try

Evening bud i have a pair of Juliet plasma emerald, had them since new and they are now loose as a kangaroos pouch. In dire need of a tune up. They hold a bit of sentiment as they are the first pair i bought. Let me know how we get things moving as i would love to start wearing them again.

Evening bud i have a pair of Juliet plasma emerald, had them since new and they are now loose as a kangaroos pouch. In dire need of a tune up. They hold a bit of sentiment as they are the first pair i bought. Let me know how we get things moving as i would love to start wearing them again.
Hi buddy

Box them up and send to:

Mike Nuttall

44 Staining Road

Staining

Fylde-Coast

Lancashire

FY3 0AG

£47.50 for the strip down and rebuild back to factory tight. Make sure you put your username and real name and full address on a piece of paper inside with them. 👍

Best regards

Mike

Hi buddy

Box them up and send to:

Mike Nuttall

44 Staining Road

Staining

Fylde-Coast

Lancashire

FY3 0AG

£47.50 for the strip down and rebuild back to factory tight. Make sure you put your username and real name and full address on a piece of paper inside with them. 👍

Best regards

Mike
Will get it done next week how do you want paying, i can enclose a cheque( i know didnt know i still had one) or i can do BT let me know. Thanks Martin

Hello how are you guys?im new in the forum,i work for oakley in the uk,im about to get some juliets but they need some work to say the least,i saw your work Mr OakleyOneKenobi and i would like you to fix mines if its possible,also i have another friends with Romeos or Juliets so you will have work with us jaja,also ill be more than happy to give you news about new frames or release dates as well i can put something on hold for you guys if you are interested and things like that,cause im new i dont know how to get in contact with people that’s why i write in here

Thank you to everyone

Back