• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hello OakleyOneKenobi, do you also take care of rubbers?

There's a pair of Half-X that need nose bombs and ear socks.

Thanks for your attention!

Hoping you can help me OakleyOneKenobi, got a pair of Metal Half-X and just broke the arm pin. The polarized lenses are also flaking pretty badly. Are you able to refurb these?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi

Really sorry but, the Half-X are a nightmare for parts. You can get lenses from Linegear Japan which are quality but, no parts for the Half-X yet.

Sorry about that.

Mike

thanks for getting back to me. shame they can't be fixed, you were my only hope so I guess they will be off to the dark side of my office drawers never to be seen again.

Still, got over 15 years of use out of them (in a Trigger's broom sort of way with a full frame and lens replacement by Oakley a few years ago with the last frames and lenses they had in stock).

thanks for getting back to me. shame they can't be fixed, you were my only hope so I guess they will be off to the dark side of my office drawers never to be seen again.

Still, got over 15 years of use out of them (in a Trigger's broom sort of way with a full frame and lens replacement by Oakley a few years ago with the last frames and lenses they had in stock).
You can get brand new custom cut lenses fro @Chris A Hardaway on here. They are genuine Oakley lenses cut from the same base curve lenses as the Half-X. Might be worth seeing wether AlphaOmega sunglasses repairs can do for you. Just type that in on Google. 👍

Thanks for the tips, I'll get in touch with AlphaOmega first to see if the frames can be fixed.

Wish I'd taken better care of my original X-Metal Romeos. Seems like they could still have been going strong with the service you offer had I not had them pinched from the webbing of my rucksack in a ski lift queue many years ago.

Received I will get them sent off today. Or is it an option for me to drop them off to you on a weekend morning and pick them up later the same day. I'm working Leeds way for a few months so not to far away.
Hi

Yes, no problem. Whatever suits you buddy 👍. Just let me know when you are coming.

Back