• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Can’t go wrong with @OakleyOneKenobi just got my pair back and better than new with new prizm lenses added.. in 3 days!! Amazing

9A6F9E42-3608-4B27-A347-1F86CFEF8AE0.png

AC251697-1B1C-4ED7-84FF-CF3509136A43.png

Hi @OakleyOneKenobi,

I have a pair of titanium Ice Penny's I have owned since release that are in desperate need of a good strip down and nose bridge tuneup. The lenses and frame are in perfect condition, but I would like all gaskets\rubber bits changed for new. Also thinking about replacing screws and springs, but happy to take advice on whether this is necessary.

I'm new to the forum, so cant IM you directly, could reach out to me if possible? If not let me know how we can correspond. I am based in the UK.

Look forward to your response!

Hi @OakleyOneKenobi,

I have a pair of titanium Ice Penny's I have owned since release that are in desperate need of a good strip down and nose bridge tuneup. The lenses and frame are in perfect condition, but I would like all gaskets\rubber bits changed for new. Also thinking about replacing screws and springs, but happy to take advice on whether this is necessary.

I'm new to the forum, so cant IM you directly, could reach out to me if possible? If not let me know how we can correspond. I am based in the UK.

Look forward to your response!
Hi buddy

I will send you my email in a message.

Mike

Hi All,

Just a small update from me; Mike repaired my frames (nose-bridge tune-up) and gave the glasses a really nice clean. My Penny's look brand new again! Mike completed the work really quickly, and as promised sent them back on a signed for delivery service.

I was quite nervous sending my Penny's away for repair, they hold a ton of sentimental value to me. Its great to know that there is someone here you can trust to do a great job on the repair. Highly recommended if you are in the UK\EU region! Thanks @OakleyOneKenobi :D

Latest Posts

Back