• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

UK X-metal servicing. Cerakoting. Custom cut lenses. Stripped screw heads. UK

Hello how are you guys?im new in the forum,i work for oakley in the uk,im about to get some juliets but they need some work to say the least,i saw your work Mr OakleyOneKenobi and i would like you to fix mines if its possible,also i have another friends with Romeos or Juliets so you will have work with us jaja,also ill be more than happy to give you news about new frames or release dates as well i can put something on hold for you guys if you are interested and things like that,cause im new i dont know how to get in contact with people that’s why i write in here

Thank you to everyone
Hi buddy

Welcome to the forum. I’ll send you a message with my email so you can contact me. You won’t be able to reply to the message yet as you are a new member. Just give me a shout in that email and I’ll sort out getting them done for you buddy.

Mike

Hi Martin

BT will be fine buddy. Is it just the service you need?

Mike
Yes just the service, sorry about the delay just been a bit busy. Will try to get them in the post today, i have included my phone number in the box(along with other details requested) so you can text me your Bank details for the transfer.

Thx Again

Yes just the service, sorry about the delay just been a bit busy. Will try to get them in the post today, i have included my phone number in the box(along with other details requested) so you can text me your Bank details for the transfer.

Thx Again
Did you get my address buddy?

Back