• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ultimate Top Shelf of a Frog Case

Generally speaking, I'm with you @OakleyGuru379. Not really into Frogskins at all....but if I have to have a Frogskin, it'll be from the one of the top custom guys here....and he'll deserve "top shelf" treatment in my collection!! And yes, that's a custom MF bag and a CUSTOM box there on the right hand side.
View attachment 424276

The rest of the factory releases scrape into the bottom shelf. Nothing that rare (or as important to me)...:)
View attachment 424280
Thanks my buddy Im honoured
Lol my fiancé and bank account would like that. Jk. He's been good to me. Even painted up the glasses I proposed to my fiancé with
It was my pleasure. I'm sure it was because of the glasses she said yea right? Lol jk. She'll be into frogs too if your not careful and take some out of the cabinets top shelf to wear. I've caught Liz doing that more than once with my collection

Generally speaking, I'm with you @OakleyGuru379. Not really into Frogskins at all....but if I have to have a Frogskin, it'll be from the one of the top custom guys here....and he'll deserve "top shelf" treatment in my collection!! And yes, that's a custom MF bag and a CUSTOM box there on the right hand side.
View attachment 424276

The rest of the factory releases scrape into the bottom shelf. Nothing that rare (or as important to me)...:)
View attachment 424280
Love it brother. I think I'll need to send you a micro bag or 2 once I get the help from our resident vinal custom man @SiRacer420 . I've got a few plans with a bunch of those.

Yes, he is a troublemaker. Should be banned for life.
Yeah. Agreed. He's a major troublemaker. :lol:

He keeps taking it up a notch and brings in hydrodipping, colour fades, heat changing paints, flecks, FMJ, Cerakote, mad decay and custom MF bags. At last count, I've got 3 Racing Jackets, 1 Jawbone, 2 Frogskins, 2 Holbrooks from him...and there's no end in sight for me yet, 'cos he's now doing crazy custom X-metals. Oh yeah, did I mention that I have a signed hand painted custom box?!

Very generous to put my puny factory released frogskin shelf in the same sentence as @Aaron Barr’s! Lol.
haha...I don't know much, but I said what I saw here
But maybe you are right , I saw he has a ton of Frogs, seeing his FB video the other day.

Last edited:
44538C91-A631-4815-9233-4FB72E8A15E9.JPG
F3EA5C6F-8C8D-4078-BC9F-5D7F237E19C0.JPG
FF3AED9C-2068-4A5F-9DB6-62693D25146E.JPG
B1101238-F015-4A3D-8882-A90928977412.JPG
Workin on some pics now of the collection but they weren't as impactful as I hoped so I'm gunna redo a setup tomorrow. Here's a peek tho.

My top shelf at the moment.. Notable mentions;

grenade olive
staple frog with pink iridium
supreme white city
supreme white 24k
supreme 24k gold
c'mon commonwealth tort
shaun white blue chrome
wildberry milk
shaun white black 24k
purple fade
black rain gen 2