• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ultra Limited Edition Tuxedo Dispatch

i just customized a pair of Dispatches, will have to post pictures. Did you get the Robert Williams Badness?

Not yet. I just want them for "parts" :wink:

Those are some sexy shades I'm liking them a lot

Thanks!

That is some SWEET work BADNESS. Need a pic of you in a Tux wearing these though.

Might be a while for that pic! :lol:

Nice setup, looks good!!

that looks real cool ABDNESS!

Thank dude :cool:

Very nice pair!. sorry, just 1 question: is it an official series or just a customization? I cannot find "tuxedo" on the website. thanks.

You have to wonder why Oakley themselves do not come up with great combinations like this. What is also great is that the banner ad at the top of the thread is for the Jos. A. Bank tuxedo collection!

I'll have to try the tuxedo look with the SW's now. Nice Combo badness!

I'd like to see that! And thanks bro :cool:

that is an abslolutely mad pair.

Thanks mfl!

Very nice pair!. sorry, just 1 question: is it an official series or just a customization? I cannot find "tuxedo" on the website. thanks.

Thanks! And it's just me messing around with the thread title. Just another one of my Dispatch "Creations" :wink:

Very nice

Sweet looking...

You have to wonder why Oakley themselves do not come up with great combinations like this. What is also great is that the banner ad at the top of the thread is for the Jos. A. Bank tuxedo collection!

Thanks dude! And I didn't notice that! Too funny :laugh:

Honestly...I didn't think these would be such a bit hit with you guys. I appreciate all the kudos. Respect :smile:

Back