• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unbelievable Romeo 1 Score......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
Found this gem local to home today. Surprisingly they were still available 15 hours after posting. I was kinda freaking out since I am currently in the middle of nowhere for work (Kansas) and totally unable to meet up. Seller agreed to drop them off to a friend who is local to her. Gotta replace everything but the bones are good. HUGE thanks to @xmetalmaniac & @oakleyguy7 for help acquiring this pair & "bettering my collection"!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422574623.376351.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422574637.408514.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422574650.022890.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422574660.807860.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422574738.416683.jpg

Last edited:
Scott, it's always a pleasure to assist you in acquiring these gems. If anyone knows how much of a stand up guy you are, its me, your brother. Always glad to help you with whatever I can. It's more then just pointing out a deal and you know this. But like I have said before, this forum has built some true friendships among many people.

There are some special members out there that don't take advantage of people. They are in it for the love of the Oakley brand and the thrill of the hunt. I can actually say without any question this forum has provided me more then just some oakley gear, info, tips, etc, it's provided me with an extended family. Thanks!

Back