• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Unicorn poop FOUND and R1 lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

See which one comes up first!

so a couple years ago was a rough spot in life… lots of loss and sacrifices and one of those sacrifices was giving up my R1 MJ without box. (Never had a complete set) but had a great example. There were 3 pieces of my collection I sold I will never get back like they were but this is my first acquisition of the 3 in replacing them today. That was the cliff notes…

what I need is a clean set of R1 black iridium lenses. I would love to be lucky enough for them to be MJ lenses but I would also love to win the lottery so I will settle for…

a standard R1 oem X metal etched set
A set without the “hook” on the edge … those don’t fit the MJ
A set with no cracks and relatively clean

I understand the cost of such a set so I am ready… I will pay but I won’t be gouged! I do have some XX OEM and a set of XS Black pol OEM that can be traded with cash if that sweetens someones pot!

anyone got a set?

8280BDDE-1A3D-4BAA-ACAD-ECC62737C4BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
They surface occasionally I picked up a set last year that came in a frame to a optometrist then removed upon receipt and replaced with prescription lenses. Guy kept em for 20 plus years in his closet.

Username Hidden said:
@Chris A Hardaway. Can help you Im sure...
He can get me the best Cuts ever made but this is a quest for OEM with the etching... This frame is a holy grail to me so want to get it all original components. Had the socks already thank god!

Status
Not open for further replies.