• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Union Jack/Old Glory In O-Store?

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
Went to my local O-store today, they had a Union Jack and an Old Glory in the display case. They had at least two of each. What happened to this being a limited run, select stores, etc? Bit of a bummer as I thought these would stay cool because of their exclusivity.

As a followup, should I buy the Union Jacks? I don't know if they are still $200 like they were during the Olympics.

I could imagine that left over pairs would get shipped to other stores. Or said store ordered them knowing there were some left.
Maybe the pairs are returned items from customers who didn't need them. I returned a pair, that I bought in NYC in a mall that hasn't gotten then to start. Seeing the faces of the employees when I returned them, was priceless! :)

I know for a fact that the San Francisco store originally got 5 of the Union Jacks. They weren't supposed to get any, but they started a waiting list for them, sent the list in to corporate, and it was fulfilled. I was able to score the last one they got :smile: I haven't seen any since then. I'm very surprised that your store had any.

And yes, you should definitely buy the Union Jack. Unless you hate Brits or something :laugh:

I believe the pick up would be worth your time, I was in Vegas and they had 2 pairs at the Vault... They are popping up here and there randomly...

Latest Posts

Back