• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Union Jack/Old Glory In O-Store?

BJ, your killing my marketing strategy... Now he has no need to stop by...lol

Hahaha. Del, trust me, 702 still stops by. You, however, seem to get the pick of the litter that's why we always sell out. :smile: I had plans to hook up my boy Dennis in Havasu, but we sold out in day 1.

702, we have 3 left I think. Del, are those Van Ness' a good buy even w/o the micro?

I know for a fact that the San Francisco store originally got 5 of the Union Jacks. They weren't supposed to get any, but they started a waiting list for them, sent the list in to corporate, and it was fulfilled. I was able to score the last one they got :smile: I haven't seen any since then. I'm very surprised that your store had any.

And yes, you should definitely buy the Union Jack. Unless you hate Brits or something :laugh:

I may just go get them. I really don't like Frogskins, but I do like moderately rare collector's pairs, like the UJ and OG (coincidence Old Glory abbreviated is OG?). I have a few gift cards and nothing is really piquing my interest lately so I think I'll go for them.

I know that they have at least two pairs in my local store. If anyone wanted to work with me on getting a pair, we could set something up.

Best frog release of 2012 if you ask me. Hence the username. Plus the double meaning nlgrav eluded to. Definitely worth picking up.

Back