• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Union Jacks, 4 Legged, SW Holbrooks, Cavendish Radarlocks, and more (B1B) Prices Lowered!

U

Username Hidden

Hi Everyone,

In an attempt to scale down more of my glasses I'm Looking to sell a few more pairs. I used to work for an O-store and baby my glasses, so I can vouch for their great condition. I am located in Canada, so shipping is a bit more expensive. As per the rules, prices include G&S all in through Paypal. I'm a verified Paypal member. Prices are somewhat negotiable. Please do not lowball me, and prices are in USD.

Please feel free to ask me any questions on them. Pictures will be attached below.

First: Union Jack Frogskins, never been worn. I would like to get $200 all in.

Second: SW Matte Clear Holbrooks, 24k Polarized (One of the few pairs made in the US, before they switched frame production to China). I would like to get $150 all in, I couldn't find a pair on Ebay right now.

Third: Cavendish Radarlocks, Essentially never worn, have been sitting in the case forever. The cycling hat is rad! Honestly, just want to sell these to someone who will enjoy them. Lets say $150 all in. The box is a little worn on top from tape being ripped off it. Everything is included, case, second lens, etc.

Fourth: Matte Turquoise Frogskins, they have been worn but they are still in like new condition. The only thing I can't seem to locate right now is a frogskin microbag. Comes with the original box, and everything else. Lets say $150 all in. I could still potentially find the bag.

Lastly, not sunglasses, but I want to sell these B1B Grips to someone who will display them! They have been in the box since I got them new in 2014 as part of a promotion in O stores. The purple is awesome in person. I see a few on ebay, so lets say $75 All in. SOLD

I also have a pair of brand new in box Fathom Dispatch 2's if anyone is interested, please ask!

Thanks for checking it out! Please PM me if you have any questions. Cheers.

unnamed-2.jpg unnamed-1.jpg unnamed-3.jpg unnamed-4.jpg unnamed.jpg IMG_2502.JPG

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
To the top. Open to any reasonable offers!

PM sent

To the top! Taking all reasonable offers.

To the top! B1B sold, and prices significantly lowered!!

Got my B1B's yesterday. Great shape, great shipping. Super happy! Thanks Brando.

To the top! Let me hook you up like I did with Mike!

Cavendish Sold! To the Top