• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Union Jacks And A New Pair Of Old Glory!

PeterLloyd

Oakley Beginner
Picked up my pair of Union Jacks today at the Lenscrafters in Hong Kong. Wasn't sure if I was going to buy them but they were too beautiful to pass up. They got one more pair of Old Glory so I swapped my week old pair . . . my first pair had very dark +Red lenses, they were mostly blue and you could barely see the red except from a very extreme angle. The pair they had in stock had much better lens color, so I got the sales guy to exchange them. Like the new ones so much more!

eHU8l.jpg

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

Oakster

Oakley Expert
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Canada
Such a sexy combo! Definitely up there for my favourite releases in a LONG time and I'm freakin Canadian.

SpliceD

Pronounced, "Spliced"
Los Angeles, CA
I picked up a pair of Old Glorys just to have in my collection. I also just picked up a 2010 Mini Cooper Clubman S and it has Union Jack side scuttles on the fender. I kinda want to buy Union Jack Frogs just to match :)

Nice pairs you got there :)

nickfarley

Oakley Beginner
I have some of the Union Jack ones, but I'm really not a fan of them. However, the majority of the forum think they are a good pair of sunglasses - so its a good pick up. Love the American ones though!

New Threads