• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Union Jacks And A New Pair Of Old Glory!

PeterLloyd

Oakley Beginner
Picked up my pair of Union Jacks today at the Lenscrafters in Hong Kong. Wasn't sure if I was going to buy them but they were too beautiful to pass up. They got one more pair of Old Glory so I swapped my week old pair . . . my first pair had very dark +Red lenses, they were mostly blue and you could barely see the red except from a very extreme angle. The pair they had in stock had much better lens color, so I got the sales guy to exchange them. Like the new ones so much more!

eHU8l.jpg

Such a sexy combo! Definitely up there for my favourite releases in a LONG time and I'm freakin Canadian.

I picked up a pair of Old Glorys just to have in my collection. I also just picked up a 2010 Mini Cooper Clubman S and it has Union Jack side scuttles on the fender. I kinda want to buy Union Jack Frogs just to match :)

Nice pairs you got there :)

You should rock the pair of Union Jacks and post a pic of you naked ... in honor of Prince Harry

(sorry, couldn't resist ...)

:tongue:

I have some of the Union Jack ones, but I'm really not a fan of them. However, the majority of the forum think they are a good pair of sunglasses - so its a good pick up. Love the American ones though!

Latest Posts

Back