• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale UNIQUE JAPAN OAKLEY SKULL XMETAL COLLECTIBLE MAGNETIC HAT CLIP GOLF BALL MARKER

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

ALL ARE SOLD!!!

Here is a
BRAND NEW JAPAN OAKLEY SKULL XMETAL COLLECTIBLE MAGNETIC UNIQUE GOLF BALL MARKER with clip that you can clip onto your hat or pant pocket.

I have 30 total available for $5 each plus $3 for shipping to the USA. International buyers add $19 for shipping. I accept paypal only. So please PM me if you want to buy 1 or more. These were only available in Japan for over $30. The $5 is a special price for Oakley members here as I am selling them on ebay for $9 plus shipping here:

UNIQUE JAPAN OAKLEY SKULL XMETAL COLLECTIBLE MAGNETIC HAT CLIP GOLF BALL MARKER | eBay

IMG_1488.JPG

ALL ARE SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I just received my divot tool with ball marker from you today. Wish I would have known you were on here! Great seller here! Mine was perfect, brand new and super fast shipping!

Username Hidden said:
I just received my divot tool with ball marker from you today. Wish I would have known you were on here! Great seller here! Mine was perfect, brand new and super fast shipping!

Thanks for the kind words. Enjoy it and just let me know if you ever need anything else.

Great guy to deal with here!! I have bought a ton of stuff from him off eBay over the past year and a half!

Username Hidden said:
Great guy to deal with here!! I have bought a ton of stuff from him off eBay over the past year and a half!

Thank you so much!!!

New price to $5 each

ALL ARE SOLD!!!

Nice

Latest Posts

Back