• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found Unique PB1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Username Hidden said:
Have you considered asking @YakuzaFloralGangsta to release one of his many back in to gen pop ? .

No. I get the feeling he’s like a skittish puppy. I just can’t go running over to pet him. I need to coax him over very subtly.

Some people reacted to this post.
I believe that rusted one is chop. Lol. You can always ask him..Haha..

Jokes aside @zwc0442 dose some pretty awesome rust Eric..I'd ask him if you cant locate that particular pair..

Username Hidden said:

Jokes aside @zwc0442 dose some pretty awesome rust Eric..I'd ask him if you cant locate that particular pair..
Thanks. I have a PB1 frame allocated for this rust with green if I can't find one...but I'm considering any cool custom PB1s, though. The rust is just a long shot...
I'm down to 1 "beater" PB1 so I'm being a little stingy with it...want to save it for as long as I can or until I find another. :)

Username Hidden said:
Thanks. I have a PB1 frame allocated for this rust with green if I can't find one...but I'm considering any cool custom PB1s, though. The rust is just a long shot...
I'm down to 1 "beater" PB1 so I'm being a little stingy with it...want to save it for as long as I can or until I find another. :)

You should have a pitboss today buddy..

Username Hidden said:
Hey, I’m only 44. I just have a white beard...went white a few years ago actually. And I’m not actually bald...although I am heading that way. :)

I’m just not one to fight those things. I just roll with the punches.

This isn’t a dating app calm down .... nobody’s swiping left .

Username Hidden said:

yes the one that I had was done by Chop. I bought it from the person that had Chop Rust it for him. Chop does good work but it can take a long time to get your products back.

Username Hidden said:
No. I get the feeling he’s like a skittish puppy. I just can’t go running over to pet him. I need to coax him over very subtly.

I hear ya :lol:

Username Hidden said:
I hear ya :lol:

Well, hello, YFG. How ya doing, buddy?

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.