• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unissued Oakley Eyewear

Thread revival!
I can confirm that the Harrods Hijinx 24-346 exist, as I have just bought a pair from David Clulow Sunglasses at Cheshire Oaks, UK. They've got at least another 5 left that I could see.
Polished Black with a matte gold icon (think the same colour icon as the Shaun White EP2 perhaps) and Gold Iridium Polarised (which incidentally is what I always thought the SW EP2 needed).
They have 'Harrods Exclusively' written in the same gold on the inner earstem.
Quite lovely.
Pic? What are they going for

Just a huge shame that it's just a standard black bag and box. If only they'd thought to follow the gold Harrods motif onto the bag. Pah. Oh well. Good find tho Herbs xxx

Just a huge shame that it's just a standard black bag and box. If only they'd thought to follow the gold Harrods motif onto the bag. Pah. Oh well. Good find tho Herbs xxx
Yeah, it would have been a great touch to have had the same logo on the micro bag.
A cool opportunity missed.
(As I find myself saying a lot recently).
Still, well happy with another new Jinx. haha

Yeah, it would have been a great touch to have had the same logo on the micro bag.
A cool opportunity missed.
(As I find myself saying a lot recently).
Still, well happy with another new Jinx. haha
Congrats Herbs.When you can please post a pic to see the colourway.Sounds very interesting.

Here you go.
u9a8yjud.jpg

a9eha2ed.jpg

ara2yqa3.jpg

e7y4uqe5.jpg

You would think they wouldn't give a pair a part code until they are ready to produce then. Why make the code before the actual pair? And then why put it in the system and not make it? Odd.
Since the thread got revived. It's not uncommon in any company since many different departments involved in final production and easier to catalog from prototype to finished item. Retailers do this too with product. They will generate in house sku's for a run of colors in a shoes for example and then the buyer can't secure the order or the vendor restricts it. The sku lives on in the system and then often employees believe (and rumors start) they are getting a product variation when they really aren't regardless it's in the computer.

Thread revival!
I can confirm that the Harrods Hijinx 24-346 exist, as I have just bought a pair from David Clulow Sunglasses at Cheshire Oaks, UK. They've got at least another 5 left that I could see.
Polished Black with a matte gold icon (think the same colour icon as the Shaun White EP2 perhaps) and Gold Iridium Polarised (which incidentally is what I always thought the SW EP2 needed).
They have 'Harrods Exclusively' written in the same gold on the inner earstem.
Quite lovely.

Excellent discovery Herbsley, very well done, and I am sure your consideration in passing on information about availability to enable a few members to acquire examples will be appreciated. I would imagine few will surface once this source expires. I have as a result edited this glass from the list of unreleased eyewear.