• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unity Collection

Bought mine Friday from Japan... Took it in the nuts but I had to have em...
Finally arrived from the other side of the world!
A4ACB046-B37C-4D27-B07F-D80CD5851B98.jpeg
D1F85F32-DB27-4152-A548-EDC0D4B91E38.jpeg

It sucks they do that. Numerous great radarlock frames never go up here and It costs an arm and a leg to get them from there too. At least it has for me many times.
Yeah the times I get stuff freight forwarded from Japan its always cost 2-3 times what even expensive shipping would be here. I've found the shipping from Australia can be better from time to time, so usually go their first to check.

You know when it's halfway here they'll be released here...
Yes that's happened to me a few times too. Or just randomly finding them cheaper on the bay. The Tokyo radarlock release. The colourshift one I had to have. So I paid something like 500cad to have a pair purchased and shipped here. Only to find another one on ebay for like 90 about 3 months later.

Yes that's happened to me a few times too. Or just randomly finding them cheaper on the bay. The Tokyo radarlock release. The colourshift one I had to have. So I paid something like 500cad to have a pair purchased and shipped here. Only to find another one on ebay for like 90 about 3 months later.
Damn! That Tokyo Radarlock is sweet though. No regerts!

If they haven't by now, its not happening
I've never been happier that someone was wrong lol.

Got my Unity Collection Radarlocks in and they are absolutely gorgeous!! Not only did they finally release in the US; I got em for under retail and didn't have to pay any exorbitant fees buying em overseas. Definitely one I had been craving; well worth the wait! (I posted em the WODUWT thread but had to show em in the official thread too)

PXL_20221116_195256450.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20221116_195337460.PORTRAIT.jpg

Back