• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unknown Koston Micro Bag... Anyone know?

Could be possible that the black & grey bag was produced at the same time as they did the craftsman Koston or I could be wrong and there is a pair designated to be matched up with that bag. Surely someone would have seen or said something by now.
eric koston craftsmen series frogskins.jpg

Could be possible that the black & grey bag was produced at the same time as they did the craftsman Koston or I could be wrong and there is a pair designated to be matched up with that bag. Surely someone would have seen or said something by now.
View attachment 189914
Yes I believe it was at the same time as well as the Craftsman. I'm thinking the "Motion" series?!? No pic on OR but the desc of color sounds like it coins match up?!? Hmm. Thanks for your input @mercbezerk

I remember right before I left there was a new Koston series slated to come out. The motion series as you said. I believe it was two pairs, one was motion black/silver with chrome, the other motion black/gold with 24k. They never made it to the market

I remember right before I left there was a new Koston series slated to come out. The motion series as you said. I believe it was two pairs, one was motion black/silver with chrome, the other motion black/gold with 24k. They never made it to the market

You are quite right wrist, there were two Koston pairs due for release, namely:-
Motion Silver - Chrome 24-384
Motion Black - Chrome 24-385
Perhaps the microbag in question related to one or both of these items, which as you say appear never to have made any market availability. I have wondered why these did not materialize. Can anyone say either exist even at prototype/demo/sample level?

I remember they were in the employee newsletter they send to stores. It was almost like the same kind of deal/design as the holiday Holbrooks that never surfaced. Could have been something similar in production they couldn't get right with each line? I've never seen prototype or sample pair of them, and I would imagine at this point with the people around some sort of photo would have surfaced by now if there was one

Latest Posts

Back