• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Unsure About the Fit of Flak 2.0 XL's / Should I go Bigger?

Hello All and Thanks for the Help!

I recently purchased some Flak 2.0 XL's after a few weeks of research into which Oakley sunglasses I wanted for working outdoors. So...I noticed when I wear them I can basically look down and fully see underneath the lenses. I'm not sure if the frames just don't fit my face properly, but I am just curious if the bottom of the lenses are meant to fit close to the face, or if other people can almost "see under the lens" like me. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to return them and possibly get the Radar EV's anyway since I probably need more coverage. Thanks!
Hey buddy, attachment 10, you have 30 days to exchange or return sunglasses to an Oakley or sunglass hut. Check for scratches, they can not be returned if scratched /damaged, so if you're not satisfied with the fit, hurry & return them in the proper window. Radars offer different sizes in their shield lenses, some models are taller, you need a good sales associate to lead you . The suggestions from the others are helpful, you do need a taller lense than the 2.0s provide & maybe a wider frame also. Try them all on. X0
Hello All and Thanks for the Help!

I recently purchased some Flak 2.0 XL's after a few weeks of research into which Oakley sunglasses I wanted for working outdoors. So...I noticed when I wear them I can basically look down and fully see underneath the lenses. I'm not sure if the frames just don't fit my face properly, but I am just curious if the bottom of the lenses are meant to fit close to the face, or if other people can almost "see under the lens" like me. I'm pretty sure I'm just going to return them and possibly get the Radar EV's anyway since I probably need more coverage. Thanks!

Latest Posts

Back