• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Upcoming Purchase - Minute Machine Diamond Dial Edition

As for the carat weight, I emailed Oakley about it and this is the reply: "The total carat weight is approximately .5 carats. There should be a total of 75 diamonds on the Minute Machine." But like most diamonds, its all about the clarity of the diamond.

I was surprised when I heard that number also because the diamonds at each hour are pretty good size stones. The other stones in the middle are small but .5 overall seems low

This watch looks amazing. It is in my crosshairs as one of my purchases for 2012! Not the diamond edition of course, just the regular titanium/silver one.

So bad news and bad news !!

Bad News First - theres only 10 diamond dials left in the country and they're nowhere near me

Good News - I had my friend pick me up a Time Bomb II at a ridiculous price, got it for 700 BNIB Straight from Oakley

So I guess il have to wait for the Diamond Dial another day lol

So bad news and bad news !!

Bad News First - theres only 10 diamond dials left in the country and they're nowhere near me

Good News - I had my friend pick me up a Time Bomb II at a ridiculous price, got it for 700 BNIB Straight from Oakley

So I guess il have to wait for the Diamond Dial another day lol

WHAAAAAAT!! a Time Bomb II for 700!?!? Ridiculously Awesome!!

Back